New Openings as ETC.VENUES leap forward.
etc.venues which featured in the 2015 "leap 100" list of some of the UK's most exciting growth businesses has reported sales growth of 23% for the 12 months ending June 2015, and says it is expecting to maintain this level of growth into 2016 as it opens further new venues.
Alastair Stewart, Managing Director of etc.venues commented:
“London continues to be the powerhouse of the UK's meeting sector and we have built a substantial presence to capitalise on demand for city centre venues and especially those that offer something new and innovative. We were delighted to be nominated the UK's favourite brand in Eventbrite's UK's pulse report with clients applauding our winning formula of stunning design, good food and fast WiFi all supported by a fabulous team in the venues."
He continues with the announcement of the company’s latest venue opening:
"This Autumn we will raise the bar again with a new 24,000 sq ft venue by London's Fenchurch Street Station where we have some new ideas to unveil in our quest to keep reinventing the city centre meetings experience".
Visit the venue page here.
The venue at a glance:
• Located in the centre of the City London and the Insurance Industry.
• Right next door to Fenchurch St Station and within minutes of Tower Hill and Bank underground stations.
• 24,000 sq ft of dedicated training, meeting and conference space.
• 17 rooms including 2 suites all on one easy to navigate single floor.
• Super fast free WiFi and high spec AV throughout.
• On site restaurant and luxurious lounge with modern art and relaxing fireplace.
• Food freshly prepared by our in house Award winning Chefs.
• Theatre style kitchen and flexible bar area.
• Interior design by Franck Rosello.
For further press information including images contact the marketing team on 020 7105 6083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit the venue page at www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/fenchurchstreet
For sales and showround enquiries call the team on 020 3735 2700 or email email@example.com.
etc.venues is a leading provider of non-residential venues in London and Birmingham. There will be sixteen venues, fifteen of which are in Central London. The group has 250 rooms and specialises in the city centre training, conference, meeting and event market. The group now hosts 600,000 delegates per annum.