On November 2nd, Dexter House invited their clients for an evening event to celebrate the Mexican tradition of “Day of the Dead” or "Día de Muertos".
Over 180 people took part in traditional party games such as breaking the Piñata and decorating “skull” cookies (a "Day of the Dead" tradition). Live music and entrainment were supplied by Mariachi Mexteca and their dancers, to really get people in the Mexcian Swing of things!
Our chef Ron produced a mouth watering menu that included modern twists on traditional Mexican cuisine such as "Black bean and feta quesadillas with toasted sesame", "Spiced vegetable wraps with Habanero spicy sauce" and "Cinnamon churros with chilli & dark chocolate dipping sauce"!
We also gave away some fantastic goodies throughout the night - so congratulations to all those who went home with a pressie as well as some lovely memories!
- Thomas Gunn from Hydrogen Group Coffee machine for breaking the Piñata.
- Amy Gaertner from Big Group won a Chocolate Skull for breaking the piñata and a bottle of champagne for Cookie decoration.
- Julia Holder from Royal Albert Hall won a Chocolate skull for Piñata breaking and a bottle of champagne for Cookie decoration.
- Ryan Sloan from World Market Intelligence won a Chocolate Skull for breaking the piñata
- Lowell Cabua From ICAEW won a bottle of champagne for breaking the piñata
Wish you were there? Check out our image gallery of the event for more details and keep your eyes peeled for future events.