Book / Check availability
Conference rooms in London, Manchester and Birmingham
We have a range of conference rooms in London, Manchester and Birmingham that can accommodate a small conference of 40 to a large conference of 900.
From unusual boutique spaces like etc.venues Marble Arch to the more corporate etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, we know what it takes to make your conference a success. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to, with our event coordinators on site all day to help. We even take away the pressure of organising catering with our award winning inhouse chefs who prepare breakfast, lunch and snacks fresh just for you.
And to make things even easier, we bundle everything up in a neat and tidy package - we even include endless tea, coffee and cakes in the afternoon!
So what do you get if you book a conference room with etc.venues? Here's a summary of whats included - if you like what you see, then give us a call on 020 7105 6090.
- Endless tea and coffee with breakfast, lunch and afternoon treats!
- Easy to use all inclusive rates per person
- Large and often multiple screens so everyone can see
- Flexible room set ups
- High spec, modern AV kit - LCD projectors, sound system, microphones and AV tech support
- Unbroken sight lines (pillar free!)
- Staging and lecterns
- Comfortable all day chairs
- Delegate registration
- Onsite cloakrooms
- Multi media screens/twitter walls.
- High speed broadband
- Flip-charts and pens
- Delegate stationery
- Storage of materials
- Industry-leading service.
8 Fenchurch Place
241 Borough High Street
51-53 Hatton Garden
150 Corporation Street