etc.venues Modern Slavery Statement for the year ended 31st December 2019.
etc.venues is an operator of non-residential training, conference, meeting and event venues in the UK and US. We currently operate in London, Manchester and Birmingham in the UK. We consider our operations and supply chain to be at a low risk level for modern slavery. However, our risk level will be kept under review, as we recognise that there is scope for modern slavery to occur in our supply chain or operations.
Our policy is one of zero tolerance to modern slavery and human trafficking. We expect all those suppliers in our supply chain to comply with our policy. We are committed to implementing and enforcing appropriate systems and controls to seek to ensure that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our business or supply chain. We will continually review our existing procedures and supply chain for compliance. This will determine associated risk, detection and prevention of modern day slavery and human trafficking within our supply chain for products and services.
If a supplier is found to be demonstrating unacceptable practices they will be investigated and provided with guidance regarding immediate required improvements. If no improvement is implemented or they indicate an unwillingness to cease unacceptable practices they will be reported to the appropriate authorities and ultimately trading with this supplier would cease.
We will communicate this statement to our team as appropriate to ensure an understanding of the risk of modern slavery in our business and supply chains.
This statement has been approved by the board of directors.
etc.venues gender pay gap figures
Mandatory Gender Pay Gap Figures - Snapshot date 31 March 2019
1. Mean gender pay gap - Ordinary pay 3.9%
2. Median gender pay gap - Ordinary pay -22.3%
3. Mean gender pay gap - Bonus pay in the 12 months ending 31 March 35.0%
4. Median gender pay gap - Bonus pay in the 12 months ending 31 March 7.0%
5. Proportion of employees paid a bonus in the year to 31 March: Male 31.4% Female 46.4%
6. Proportion of male and female employees in each quartile.
- Lower quartile - Male 63.6%, Female 36.4%
- Lower middle quartile - Male 60.2%, Female 39.8%
- Upper middle quartile - Male 46.6%, Female 53.4%
- Upper quartile - Male 50.8%, Female 49.2%
Lower middle quartile
Upper middle quartile