We look after groups from 2 to 900 (not to mention 2,600 client companies and over 760,000 delegates per year). etc.venues are perfect for events from training to conferences, exhibitions, product launches, meetings and management away days.
We pride ourselves on being one of the UK’s leading independent providers of dedicated meeting, training and conference space. We were established by trainers in 1992 using their expert knowledge of what makes the perfect venue. We remain committed to leading the way when it comes to providing award-winning space combining flexible, innovative rooms with state-of-the-art facilities.
The venues all contain IT infrastructure and AV equipment of the highest order – making them ideal for all types of event from small meetings to large conferences, training courses, exhibitions, product launches, receptions, dinners and seminars,
The venues are designed purely for business events (so the rooms are not compromised by being used for other functions or banquets, weddings etc).
The result is a totally dedicated business environment designed for the needs of training and event organisers including:-
- Natural daylight in every main meeting and training room
- Un-interrupted sightlines and high ceilings to ensure perfect presentation to all parts of the room
- Specialist, ergonomic furniture designed for training and meeting use
- High quality, built in AV equipment, including large screens, ceiling mounted projectors and broadband WiFi throughout
- Specialist in-house chefs preparing healthy ‘brain-fuel’ designed for maximum performance and concentration.
- Specialist staff that are geared up to support the needs of event organisers – ensuring that everything runs smoothly
- State of the art coffee machines that provide high quality drinks to delegates throughout the day
- Inspiring break-out areas and restaurants filled with contemporary art and modern design to relax and inspire delegates
The formula is simple – perfect training, meeting and conference rooms that are ‘designed for purpose’ supported by inspiring communal areas. This simplicity is also reflected in the pricing structure where absolutely everything is included in an easy to understand day delegate rate (right through to limitless coffee, tea and snacks throughout the day) making the whole buying, event management and budgeting process very transparent and uncomplicated.
Having established this fantastic formula for dedicated conference, meeting and training space in London we ventured further afield by opening a new venues in Birmingham and Manchester.
The sixteen strong portfolio (15 in London, 2 in Birmingham and Manchester) comprises over 250 dedicated training, meeting and conference rooms in a range of sizes that can hold from 2 to 900 delegates. We are very fussy about the location of our venues and make sure they are never more than a short walk from a range of Public Transport options. We’re fussy about lots of other things too – particularly the wonderful food served in the venues by our teams of in-house chefs.