etc.venues and the public sector have formed a great working relationship over the years.
We’ve provided perfect training and meeting space since the beginning in 1992. Here are some of the reasons why:-
- Public Sector discounts and preferential rates available across all venues
- Public Sector organisations that regularly use us include -the Department of Health, NHS Trust Hospitals, HM Revenue & Customs, various London Boroughs, HM Treasury and the Home Office.
- All of our venues have disabled access, induction loops and easy access
- All inclusive, transparent day delegate rates make your budget and saving money easier
- Public transport links at all venues ensure cost savings and reduce carbon footprint.
- Free educational events developed especially for the Public Sector
- Situated in various Boroughs across London and in central Birmingham.
- Specialist environments designed for purpose
- Natural daylight, high spec AV equipment including permanently positioned projectors, screens and networks.
- The ultimate non-residential solution where all the focus (and budget) is spent on the business aspect of the event
We regularly run training events and conferences specifially designed for public sector PAs - visit the "Maximum Impact 2012" page for more details on what you missed! For more information about our next event or any of our venues, give us a call, or email our dedicated Public Sector account managers on email@example.com